Rev. Danny Burton
For many years Rev. Burton has ministered to the incurable. Rev. Burton has a tremendous passion to see the sick healed, and people delivered from pain and suffering.
- Born in Washington DC
- Graduate Rhema Bible Training Center
- Graduate of Leadership Broken Arrow
- Former Broke Arrow Rotarian
- Certified Nutritionist
- Schema Therapist
- President and owner of 3 corporations
- Holds many governmental citations and certificates for personal service to the community
- Frequent TV and radio guest speaker
- National and international speaker
Anne Burton, D.O.
Worship leader and violinist, enjoys ushering in the presence of God with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs.
- Born in Bergen, Norway
- Bachelors of Science from Oral Roberts University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Oklahoma State University College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency, Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- Hospitalist at St. Francis Hospital, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, Good in Spanish